Sat, Nov 11|
Find The Story Only You Can Write
Do you need help finding your next story? This mini writer's retreat will help you bypass your brain and find it where it lives: in your heart.
Time & Location
Nov 11, 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM
About the event
Want to learn how to tap the endless well of ideas that lives right inside of you in order to find the first/next great story only you can write? The sign up for Find The Story Only You Can Write.
About this event
In this fun, fast paced Saturday writing workshop, writing/creativity coach Holly Payberg-Torroija, will lead you through a series of out-of-the-box writing exercises designed to help you get out of your head and into your heart, because that's where all the best stories live.
If this year but having trouble deciding which story you want to tell? Then join us, and your fellow storytellers, for an inspirational afternoon where you'll be guided
You should join us if...
- You love the idea of writing but secretly worry that you won't have enough good ideas.
- You've got tons of stories or ideas, but can't decide which one you'd most like to write or how to get started.
- You've been working on a story but secretly fear you're holding yourself back from what your heart really wants.
- You're already a pro but feel like you need to shake up your approach to your creativity.
- You've spent most of your writing life writing what everybody else wants, and need help finding your way back to you.
What you can expect...
- Quick intros and relaxation exercises to help set the creative space.
- A transformative discussion around the power of storytelling and why it's so important you tell yours.
- A series of guided writing prompt exercises that will help you first, get out of your head and into your heart, and finally help you harvest the stories you find there.
- Break out rooms and spotlight coaching to help you unpack even further the stories that you found.
- And finally, we'll close with a Q & A session on where to go next if needed.
This event starts promptly. Be ready with your favorite writer's beverage and/or snack and something to write with. Your writing journey starts now!
Find The Story