Sat, Mar 04|
Find The Story Only You Can Write
Do you need help finding your story? This mini writer's retreat will help you bypass your brain and find it where it lives: in your heart.
Time & Location
Mar 04, 2023, 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM EST
About the event
Want to learn how to tap the endless well of ideas that lives right inside of you, in order to find the first/next great story only you can write? Then sign up for Find The Story Only You Can Write.
About this event
In this fun, fast paced Saturday writing workshop, writing/creativity coach Holly Payberg-Torroija, will lead you through a series of out-of-the-box writing exercises designed to help you get out of your head and into your heart, because that's where all the best stories live.
You should join us if...
- You love the idea of writing but secretly worry that you won't have enough good ideas.
- You've got tons of stories or ideas, but can't decide which one you'd most like to write or how to get started.
- You've been working on a story but secretly fear you're holding yourself back from what your heart really wants.
- You're already a pro but feel like you need to shake up your approach to your creativity and tapping your inner well.
- You've spent most of your writing life writing what everybody else wants, and need help finding your way back to you.
What you can expect...
- Quick intros and relaxation exercises to help set the creative space.
- A transformative discussion around the power of storytelling and why it's so important you tell yours.
- A series of guided writing prompt exercises that will help you first, get out of your head and into your heart, and finally help you harvest the stories you find there.
- Break out rooms and spotlight coaching to help you unpack even further the stories that you found.
- And finally, we'll close with a Q & A session to help you figure out where to go next.
This event starts promptly. Be ready with your favorite writer's beverage and/or snack and something to write with. Your writing journey starts now!
Find The Story$49.00